NB: If you do not find availability online, Please Telephone 028 20197.
Casey's of Baltimore Hotel in West Cork occupies a stunning, serene location in the small but picturesque fishing & tourist village of Baltimore in West Cork, Southern Ireland.
Situated on Ireland’s west coast on The Wild Atlantic Way between Kinsale & Killarney commanding grand views of the wild, rugged scenery which typifies this region. An ideal location for your family holiday there really is plenty of activities and things to do in West Cork, be it golf nearby in Skibbereen, pony trekking in Bullyminisk or sea kayaking, whale watching, sea fishing and sailing in Roaring Water Bay to view Fastnet Rock, Mizen Head, Cape Clear and Sherkin Island's, Schull, Crookhaven, Castletowshend, Glandore & Union Hall.
All of our en suite bedrooms have been decorated to the highest standard and the bright cheerful decor compliments the crisp white linen and pine furniture, and have all the comforts and conveniences that one associates with quality accommodation in Baltimore including:.
- Ensuite Bathroom /shower.
- King-size beds,
- Satellite TV / radio,
- Direct Dial telephone,
- Free Wi-Fi access & Broadband connection
- Hot beverage making facilities,
- Our bottled Spring Water complimentary.
- Trouser press or Iron & Ironing Board.
- We request our guests to refrain from smoking in our rooms.
- Laundry Service
- Ample Car Parking at Hotel
- Bar and Barfood. Specialty Seafood from the West Cork Coastline along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Restaurant For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, offering a delicious selection of dishes, most of which are prepared from local produce.
- Other facilities are available on request and we will happily try and accommodate.
- Breakfast is served until 10:30am each morning, and guests can choose from simple cereals, opt for the continental or enjoy our Full Irish Breakfast.
- Check in / out takes place at reception, and we are always on-hand to help you, or simply to give suggestions on things to do in West Cork.
We offers our guests safe overnight parking facilities and we welcome motor homes to avail of this, and for those choosing to travel by air, our helicopter landing area is available (coordinates Lat 51.48472N / Long 9.36214W)
At Casey’s of Baltimore hotel, we pride ourselves on our commitment to the environment, and are always planning on how we can soften our carbon footprint.
So much so that we have installed a 2,000 litre solar hot water system to provide our guest rooms, restaurants, laundry facilities and hotel restrooms with solar heated hot water. This solar hot water system is made up of evacuated tubes (glass tubes that have the air drawn out of them) in panels, which soak up the heat of the sun and although the original oil-fired boiler that supplied the hotel with heated water remains in place, it does so as a backup only!
Our Hotel is the perfect wedding venue in West Cork, and we assure our personal attention at all times. Plus with our many years of experience in organising and planning these events, you can relax and enjoy yourselves, knowing that everything will run smoothly on the day.
Useful Baltimore Resources: