Due to Covid 19, Casey's of Baltimore Hotel is closed until it is safe to Re-open in order to ensure the safety of all our staff & customers during this time.
Many thanks to all our loyal customers for your support.
Thanks to all the staff for their tireless hard work, especially over the last week.
Please listen to the health experts & stay safe.
May we take this opportunity to say:
A heartfelt thanks to all of you working in the health services.
Stay safe. Look out for your neighbours.
Ann, Michael & Dominic Casey
Casey’s of Baltimore Hotel
As a family run hotel, in keeping with our core values, our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. We are highly committed to taking every action possible to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are constantly reviewing the status of the virus our policies and procedures.
The following actions are being taken at Caseys of Baltimore Collection:
Our Pub & Restaurant will close at Midnight 15 th March untill Further Notice.
We are closing the Hotel untill it will be safe to re-open.
- Regular review of the HSE guidelines and IHF & VFI Advice & Guidelines . Posters are displayed throughout the hotel. Guidelines have been circulated to all employees.
- Hand Sanitiser units have been put in place at the front door of the hotel & Bar, and throughout all public hotel areas including reception and dining areas.
- We have removed tables from the Bar & Restaurant to facilitate Social Distancing.
- We have removed our Continental Breakfast Buffet in line with the Guidelines issued.
- All common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, and chairs are being cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- Accommodation teams are doing a deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest rooms with extra time being assigned per room to allow for common touch areas to be disinfected, including phones, remote controls, Door handles and switches.
Whilst we hope that your travel arrangements will not be disrupted as a result of the Covid-19 virus, we are offering flexible cancellation terms and are happy to answer any cancellation or postponement queries you may have. For further information, please contact 028 20197 or email email@example.com
We are highly committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and are actively promoting the HSE guidelines regarding hygiene and preventative measures. We ask that our guests and employees remain up to date on these guidelines: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself.html
Whether it's a contemporary wedding, blessings or a civil ceremony, you can relax in the knowledge that your wedding will run smoothly.
Alex Rey - Cork
Thank you all so much for a wonderful stay! It couldn't have been more fantastic. The rooms, food and accommodations were lovely. We are planning our O'Driscoll family stay for next year with you!
Paul o’Driscoll - Mayo, Ireland
Stayed a night, it was so good we stayed another. The place is fantastic, cosy, warm. And the staff are great, welcoming and helpful. Food is some of the best food we have tasted on our trip so far.
Paul C -
Walking home after our meal and sampling the home brew from the on-site West Cork Brewery was just what we needed as we were comfortably stuffed with the large, delicious portions of the freshest seafood around, not to mention the home brew..
Mary B -
Crab and prawn starter was very tasty and four of us had tempura of prawn starter as a main course. This was generous in size and really well cooked.
Mark W -