Baltimore Townhouse Guest Accommodation Suites, near the Harbour in Baltimore Village, West Cork, Southern Ireland
Luxury Guest accommodation with a difference! - near Baltimore Harbour, in West Cork
Situated in the village of Baltimore, West Cork, our Baltimore Townhouse accommodation is a new concept in hospitality and luxury, offering you a private and relaxing time away when seeking places to stay in West Cork.
Each suite is designed with your comfort in mind & we offer you:
- a beautifully appointed bedroom with Kingsize or Twin Beds if you wish.
- en suite shower unit.
- Your own Sitting Room
- Satelite TV.
- Free Wi-Fi access & Broadband Connection.
- Direct Dial Telephone.
- Hair Dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Laundry service available at Caseys of Baltimore Hotel.
- We request all of our Guests to refrain from from smoking in our rooms.
- Ample Free private parking is available.
- A Terraced Outdoor Seating Area.
- Guests can avail of the Restaurant, and Traditional Pub at Casey's of Baltimore hotel, which is situated a 6 minute walk away.
- Reception (check in / out) takes place at Casey's of Baltimore Hotel in West Cork.
- Freshly Baked Scones delivered to your door each Morning for your Continental Breakfast
- And Suites may be booked on a Bed & Breakfast basis - Full Irish Breakfast served in Casey's of Baltimore Hotel.
- Bus Eireann bus services from Cork and Skibbereen are available nearby.
- Overlooking the village of Baltimore, just steps away from the main square where a selection of West Cork restaurants and pubs are located.
- And minutes away from the ferry port to the Islands of Cape Clear, Sherkin and Heir Island.
- The Baltimore Townhouse accommodation offers a uniquely different Baltimore B&B experience and is ideally located for you to explore the many things to do in West Cork, its breathtaking scenery, beautiful beaches and the huge range of activities on offer.
- Loc8 Code: T36-05-LL5.
Please note that the bedrooms do not have sea views and do not have suitable facilities for children and that the image on the website is a view of Baltimore Harbour. Check Availability.